Balance and variety are both equally important in all aspects of life.
I have discussed the importance of maintaining a healthy balance in your nutrition game in one of my previous blogs. Today, we will focus on variety with nutrition, exercise, and mindset. We must stay open-minded with all things in life to explore new adventures and continue to learn more to keep growing and evolving.
Here are a few simple nutritional tips that you can try to enhance your results. These simple practices are also great to help overcome any plateaus that you might be experiencing.
- Exercise in the mornings on an empty stomach and enjoy a healthy post-workout meal instead.
- Skip breakfast and have your first meal at lunch instead. (You can do this daily or just 1-2 days out of the week. It’s great for the body and mind!)
- Replace your breakfast with a healthy smoothie or juice instead.
- Replace your dinner or lunch with a healthy smoothie instead.
- One day juice cleanse or juice fast where you only drink juice for the entire today.
- Intermittent Fasting is a great practice where you only eat in an 8-hour window timeframe such as 12:00 PM -8:00PM.
- Try the ultimate water-fast where you only drink water for 24-hours. (I would recommend doing this fast on a busy day to keep your mind off food.)
The tigfit 100 workout program offers a variety of exercises with towel resistance, resistance bands, bodyweight exercises, and yoga. These custom workouts promote and enhance your training with the following components:
- Stability & Balance Training
- Resistance & Strength Training
- Core Training
- Speed, Agility, Quickness (SAQ)
- Yoga & Mindfulness
- 4/2/1 Workout Modality
At tigFit 100, we love keeping the mind and body engaged with entertaining workouts and easy-to-follow nutrition tips, and mindful practices that will enhance your way of living.
Quote of the Week:
“Every human being aspires for health and wellbeing. True health fundamentally means to be in tune with nature, both inner and outer.”
Song of the Week: I Like to Move It by will.i.am (Madagascar 2)